Dell Laptop Screen Is Blue
Blue Screen errors occur when your Windows operating system detects an error it cannot recover from without losing data, Windows detects that critical OS data has become corrupted or when Windows detects that hardware has failed in a non-recoverable manner.
Blue screen error can appear after installing new hardware or software. Stop errors are typically hardware or driver related, causing the computer to stop responding in order to prevent damage to the hardware. Your Windows operating system will halt and the diagnostic information is displayed on a blue screen.
Common Laptop Blue Screen (STOP) Error Messages
- Blue screen error messages during startup or boot
- Error messages during shutdown
- SYS” serious error message during startup
- Page Fault In NonPaged Area message
- HARDWARE_DISK Failure appears after startup or boot
- Windows unsafe or sudden shutdown blue screen error
- Unmountable_Boot_Volume error in Windows
- Windows start up reboot loop (caused by a Blue Screen error)
- Missing Operating System error message appears on black screen
- Sorry for the Inconvenience, but Windows Failed to Start Successfully
- Cannot Create or Replace a File or Folder in Windows
- Fatal Exception Errors in Windows
- Low on Disk Space or Out of Disk Space
- 162 – System Options Not Set on black screen
- EXE error message on black screen
- Operating System Not Found error message appears on black screen
Blue Screen Repair Service In Hyderabad
Laptop Service Center, based in Hyderabad, offers same day Blue Screen Of Death (BSoD) or stop error message troubleshooting services. Please send us an email or call us to effectively fix your laptop blue screen errors. Our repair centre is open Monday to Saturday.